- A hands-on luxury jewelry design workshop in an authentic Marais atelier
- Go behind the scenes to learn the ins and outs of jewelry making in a true Parisian atelier
- Flexible workshops can be booked as private sessions or for small groups capped at six people
- Relax over a freshly prepared meal and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine before getting started
Departure & Return
We have TWO locations in Paris. Address above AND and address next to the Eiffel Tower. Please stay in touch! We will be in contact the day before the experience to give you more instructions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Click here for more Tripadvisor reviews https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Attraction_Review-g187147-d12617559-Reviews-Just_Art_Paris-Paris_Ile_de_France.html
- Most travelers can participate
- Teenagers are WELCOME!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Just Art! Paris - Newline Creations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don’t miss this opportunity, as you will hate to leave -but so very happy that you went." See review