Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Paris through the eyes of the Impressionists on an art-themed walking tour of beautiful Montmartre. With a savvy guide, spend 90 minutes exploring the charming hilltop streets of this historic arts district. You’ll hear details about famous artists like Renoir and Monet, pass landmarks that inspired signature Impressionist works, and see main attractions like Sacre Coeur Cathedral. Afterward, enjoy skip-the-line access to the Musée d’Orsay — or save your ticket for another day.
- 1.5-hour art-lover's walking tour in Montmartre
- Explore the themes and landmarks of Paris’ Impressionist art movement with a guide
- Learn the colorful histories of artists such as Van Gogh, Degas and Monet
- See the locations that inspired classic works like Bal du moulin de la Galette
- Includes skip-the-line access to Musée d’Orsay
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour of Montmartre
Skip-the-Line ticket to Orsay
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guide will not accompany you to the Musée d'Orsay
- The Musée d’Orsay is not open on Mondays, May 1 or December 25
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line Musee d’Orsay Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line Musee d’Orsay Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line Musee d’Orsay Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line Musee d’Orsay Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line Musee d’Orsay Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArt Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisArt Tours - BloisCategory
MontparnasseLes InvalidesPrintempsMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Jardin d'Acclimatation13th ArrondissementBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)Chapelle ExpiatoireHotel de VilleClos MontmartreWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Sèvres National Ceramics MuseumRue MontorgueilPalais de ChaillotGaleries LafayetteArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Obelisk of Luxor9th ArrondissementDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)