- See Montmartre’s top highlights in the space of a single tour
- This small-group tour will have a maximum of just 15 participants
- Learn about the area’s bohemian past, and follow in Picasso’s footsteps
- See a new side of Montmartre when you explore after dark
Departure & Return
We meet outside metro station Blanche, at street level. Your guide is in a pink vest.
Our end point is the best photo spot for Sacré Coeur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands