- Morning or afternoon walking tour to Paris' finest gourmet shops
- Professional guide to answer all your food- and history-related questions during the tour
- Tastings of foie gras, cheese, bread, a seasonal specialty and a glass of wine on the Latin Quarter tour
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
- Illuminating commentary on Paris sights and history from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Starting point for the morning Latin Quarter Option. Be sure you go to 47TER and not 47! Meet next to the cheese shop.
Starting point for the afternoon Montmartre Option. Meet in front of Starbucks.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy and others may be closed during peak holiday times
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please inform us of any allergies or food intolerance before your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.