10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
7 hs. private tour with a local guide
Return tickets by high-speed train to Reims
Transfers by private car to the champagne vineyards
3 hs. Guided tour in two wineries with expert champagne guides
Tasting of 6 glasses of high quality champagne
Traditional French lunch in a charming family restaurant
Visit to the city of Reims and its highlights
Departure & Return
Rue du 8 Mai 1945, 75010 Paris, France
Gare de l'Est station at the entrance of Burger King
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vineyards of Reims from Paris. Full-Day Private Champagne Tour with French Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vineyards of Reims from Paris. Full-Day Private Champagne Tour with French Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vineyards of Reims from Paris. Full-Day Private Champagne Tour with French Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vineyards of Reims from Paris. Full-Day Private Champagne Tour with French Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Vineyards of Reims from Paris. Full-Day Private Champagne Tour with French Lunch
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceRail Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeRail Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisRail Tours - BloisBus Tours - BloisWine Tastings - BloisWalking Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Gare du NordMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Air and Space MuseumGourmet Chocolate MuseumPlace DauphineMusee Delacroix3rd ArrondissementChatouJardin des PlantesAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Grevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Avenue des Champs-ÉlyséesDome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)Château de FontainebleauParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Louis Vuitton FoundationLes HallesMuseum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)