Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise along the Seine River to admire the city's twinkling lights
- See sights such as Notre-Dame Cathedral and Musée d'Orsay
- Enjoy a cabaret performance at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Glass of Champagne included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey.
Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi (Opéra, Arc de Triomphe/Champs Elysées, Montparnasse, Eiffel tower or Bastille districts). Retourn to hotel is not included.
What To Expect
Accompanied by a guide, step aboard your river cruise for a ride along the city's romantic waterway, gliding under elegant bridges and past landmarks such as Musée d'Orsay, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, and Notre-Dame Cathedral. This is a great way to take in Paris' architecture in the evening light.
When you return to the starting point, you have some time for photos of the Eiffel Tower before meeting your guide for the motorcoach ride to Paris' Pigalle area in a northern district of the city. Arrive at the Moulin Rouge for your showing of Féerie, a cabaret performance that evokes the Moulin Rouge's glory days. Sip a provided glass of Champagne as you watch the live show, after which, you aretransferred to your hotel (if located inside Paris, with a 75 zip code) or to the nearest taxi rank to catch your own cab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Acces forbidden to less than 6 years old.
- Dress Code is smart casual
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note : From June to august part of the tour will take place in daylight
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi
- You can attend the 1st (start at 9pm) or the 2nd show (start at 11pm) depending on the cabaret's program
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms