Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission plus QR code to download the commentary app
- Learn about celebrated artworks such as the "Mona Lisa" and "Venus de Milo"
- Enjoy a cruise on the Seine River
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
Your visit will include all the museum highlights, encapsulating Greek antiquity, French painting, and Italian masterpieces. Admire the "Mona Lisa" and hear interesting information about the most-loved and best-known works of art on display, like "Venus de Milo" and the "Winged Victory of Samothrace," while exploring the world’s largest art museum.
Afterward, discover the Louvre’s many other rooms, brimming with world-famous and lesser-known gems. When you get tired or hungry, visit one of the many on-site eateries, or purchase gifts and souvenirs at the bookstore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Redeem your voucher from our our central located agency on 3 Place des Pyramides in Paris, Metro: Tuileries ( line 1) or Pyramides ( line 14 or 7)
- Map of the museum with different itineraries and help with the visit
- Special family and quiz visit points.
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (tour on foot).The tour route does not include a lift
- The Louvre Museum closes at 9.45 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6.00 PM on other open days.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you're there early you'll avoid what I went through for a" See review
- "I think this si the better way to visit the Louvre with young children, by your own and the interactive más is exellent, it has audio tour for children, The tour operator is very good located to get the Louvre." See review
- "Generally the directions were good, but didn’t always say when you need to go up or down stairs, etc." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews