- Skip the long queues at the Louvre
- Tour the collection with an expert guide
- Semi-private tour with 10 people or fewer ensures personalized attention and flexibility
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Meet at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- UPDATE TO COVID PASS REQUIREMENTS: From January 15th 2022, public venues will require visitors above the age of 18 to prove that they have received a booster shot (3rd injection) 7 months after their second injection. This is reduced to 4 months as of February 15th 2022.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience