- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre
- Small-group of 10 and tour with a guide to navigate the museum for you
- See iconic and must-see works of art
- Take as much time as you like to explore on your own after the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Departure Point: Please meet your guide, 15 minutes before the tour at 2 Rue de l'Echelle 75001 Paris, in front of the Starbucks coffee shop. It's located 5 minutes away by foot from the Louvre museum. Please don't be late as the group leaves on time. Address: 2 Rue de l'Echelle 75001 Paris, in front of the Starbucks coffee shop. Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Some of the rooms of the Louvre can be closed during the visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Europe Tourisme
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Only problem was that the sound on the headphones would cut out at times - causing us to miss important information about the art." See review