- Private tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris with skip-the-line entry
- Head past the Louvre Museum entrance queues and head straight inside
- Explore the galleries with a private guide and gain insight into Europe’s rich art history
- Discover famous masterpieces such as the ‘Mona Lisa’ or the ‘Venus de Milo’
Departure & Return
Meet by the LOUIS XIV statue in front of the pyramid of the Louvre Museum. Meet your guide outside of the museum by the statue of the king Louis XIV riding his horse. The statue is the only statue situated in front of the main entrance pyramid of the Louvre museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Tour Notes: Louvre museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Museum Entry Tickets Notes: Each guest will be provided with a timed ticket with their full name purchased by us directly from the official Louvre website on your behalf (Louvre Tickets: Adult Tickets 17€), All guests ages 0 to 17 enter for free and must bring their Valid photo ID to prove their age at security check. The ticket is personal and for exclusive use of each guest on the tour. Tickets NOT SOLD SEPARATELY and are only provided when guests book our guided tour.
- IMPORTANT RE: WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY **Wheelchair friendly tour is only available as a PRIVATE TOUR (if you chose the "SEMI-PRIVATE TOUR" option, you will not be able to have a tour or a refund)**
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's not your tour guide's responsibility to wait for you and hold up precious time that eats into other tourists' punctuality." See review
- "Unless you have days to spend wandering the 38,000 pieces on display, skip the (really long) lines and see the art through Lilli's trained eyes." See review
- "Private tours are not cheap but it was an unforgettable experience and Taylor managed to bridge to our 12-year-old grand-daughter, as well as her mother and, of course, us her grand-parents." See review