12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in France's military history with this private tour of Dunkirk and Bunker La Coupole from Paris. Booking a private tour means you will get plenty of personalized attention and the chance to ask questions. Listen to in-depth guided commentary detailing the history of the Dunkirk Evacuation in 1940. In the afternoon, you'll explore the Museum Bunker La Coupole to learn more about the area's history through a guided tour of the displays and exhibits.
- Private tour for a small group
- Round-trip transportation from Paris eliminates the need to rent a car
- Entrance to Museum of La Coupole in St Omer
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour with Driver/guide (English Speaking)
Travel aboard an air-conditioned Minivan vehicle
WWII Day-Trip from Paris to Dunkirk in Northern France
Admission tickets to the Museum of La Coupole in St Omer
Hotel pick-up and drop-off at Central Paris Hotels
Food and drinks, unless specified
Not guided inside the Museum of La Coupole
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-Off is AVAILABLE if staying in one of the following Districts / Arrondissement in Paris:
75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75018)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dunkirk Private Day Trip with Visit of the Bunker La Coupole from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunkirk Private Day Trip with Visit of the Bunker La Coupole from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dunkirk Private Day Trip with Visit of the Bunker La Coupole from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dunkirk Private Day Trip with Visit of the Bunker La Coupole from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dunkirk Private Day Trip with Visit of the Bunker La Coupole from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
PanthéonStade de FranceChâteau de MalmaisonArchaeological Crypt of Notre DamePalais de Chaillot12th ArrondissementPont des ArtsParadis LatinLa Cinémathèque FrançaisePierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationMusée de la MusiqueManufacture Nationale des GobelinsParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)Paris StoryLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Les InvalidesStade Roland GarrosLes Ombres RestaurantGare du NordMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)