- Versailles full-day guided tour from Paris
- Smaller group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Transportation and pre-purchased entry tickets included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
What To Expect
Following lunch, head into the expansive gardens of Versailles. On Saturdays and Sundays from April to October, watch a show of the garden’s fountains set to music. Make a brief detour to the Queen’s Hamlet, a private retreat for Marie-Antoinette in the 1780s. Then, join your guide for a tour of the Grand Trianon, the private palace retreat for both Louis XV and Louis XVI.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside Versailles palace and the 2 Trianon Palaces
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Photos without flash allowed inside the castle
- Unique entrance: any exit is final
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms