Explore our promoted experiences
- 8-hour combo tour of the Louvre and Versailles from Paris
- Skip the long lines at both popular attractions
- Guided tour of Versailles with time to explore the gardens afterward
- 2-course lunch near the Eiffel Tower
- 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre's highlights
- Free time in the museum until closing
- Round-trip transportation from a central Paris meeting point
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 75007 Paris Address: 41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS (near the Eiffel Tower) Directions: Nearest Metro Station: 'Ecole Militaire' (line 8) Take EXIT 1 (Tour Eiffel), Get onto Avenue Bourdonnais Check-in Time: 15 minutes prior to departure
What To Expect
Skip the often long entrance lines and follow your guide on a tour of the palace, including the Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Chapel, and the golden bedroom of the King. The former residence of Louis XIV and three other French kings is surrounded by a 2,000-acre (809-hectare) garden, which you will have time to explore at your leisure.
Return to Paris and sit down for a 2-course lunch near the Eiffel Tower, then begin the second leg of your tour: the Louvre.
Again, skip the long lines and follow your guide on a 2-hour tour of the famous museum. See collection highlights such as the Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Mona Lisa, and David’s Coronation of Napoleon. After the conclusion of your tour, you are free to explore the museum independently until closing time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A fair amount of walking is involved during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Due to uneven surfaces in Versailles, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Ticket for the Musical Fountains / Musical Gardens at Versailles is included in the price if the day of your visit corresponds to one of these events.
- Small-Group Tour in Versailles (Group up to 16 participants during the Guided Visit)
- XSmall-Group Tour at the Louvre (Group up to 6 Adult Participants during the Guided Visit)
- Clients must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and there will be no refund if tour is missed.
- Though the access to the castle is a priority access with a time reserved, you may still have to wait on arrival, especially during peak season, period during which there is a lot of visitors.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Would be very easy to expand the choices a bit since this is a full service restaurant." See review