- Travel to Versailles from Paris by train with a guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the Petit Trianon to learn more about Marie Antoinette's life at the palace
- See the small theater built for the former queen
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At the metro entrance/exit for Javel André Citroen, opposite the Café Regalia, 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Address: 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Directions: Directions: Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Javel André Citroen metro station (line 10). There are 2 metro exits, please take the one which has stairs. At street level you will exit opposite the café Regalia. Your guide will be waiting for you just by the metro exit.
Your tour will end in Versailles. Your guide will provide return train tickets and be happy to give directions and advice for the easy journey back to central Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour requires a significant amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that due to ongoing restoration works some rooms in the palace may be closed to visitors. Should this be the case, the guides will replace with visits to other rooms so that your experience is complete
- If Lunch option selected:
- The menu changes with the seasons and in order to offer you a different experience each time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise local operator of any allergies or dietary accommodations no later than seven days prior to travel date
- The minimum drinking age in France is 18 years. Participants under 18 will not be served wine with lunch.
- Please note that for infants aged 0-3 who are free of charge on this visit, a meal will not be provided for them at the restaurant. If you wish to purchase any food for your infant you may do so on the spot.
- Near public transportation
- Please note: you will need to present documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites in France. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Note that the sanitary measures in place are evolving and may change between the time of your booking and your visit. Please check current advice to ensure you have the documentation required on the day of your visit.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands