3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the colorful flavors of Istrian cuisine on a walking food tour in Umag. You’ll visit three local eateries and sample local seafood, pastas, cheeses, and more paired perfectly with Istrian wines. This tour gives you the opportunity to taste way more eats than you could on an afternoon exploring on your own and leaves you with plenty of ideas on where to dine for the remainder of your visit.
- Taste Croatia’s unique style of cooking on a guided food tour of Umeg
- Sample local favorites such as seafoods, pastas, cheeses, and ice cream
- Visit three local eateries and enjoy tastings and wine pairings at each
- Enjoy Umag’s Romanesque architecture while walking between eateries
Saved to wishlist!
6 food tastings
3 wine tastings
Lead by a professional tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Ul. Ernest Miloša 1 , Ul. Ernest Miloša 1, 52470, Umag, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet at Istarska Kreditna Banka Umag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Eateries and places that we visit can vary from tour to tour and are subject of change without notice
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (children under 10 are free when sharing tastings with parent)
- This tour can provide substitutions for vegetarians and those who have shellfish allergies but cannot make substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, paleo, primal, etc). Substitutions must be requested in advance with your ticket purchase. Please make a note in your "special request" portion at checkout. This tour can not accommodate last minute changes.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istria Gourmet Food Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Umag Walking Food Tour
1 hour 5 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPorecFood Tours - IstriaPub Tours - IstriaWine Tastings - IstriaWalking Tours - IstriaHalf-day Tours - IstriaFood Tours - RovinjPub Tours - RovinjWine Tastings - RovinjWalking Tours - RovinjHalf-day Tours - RovinjFood Tours - PiranPub Tours - PiranWine Tastings - PiranWalking Tours - PiranHalf-day Tours - PiranCategory