Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover France's illustrious Champagne region
- Visit the Reims Cathedral—a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy lunch and guided tastings at two wineries including Veuve Cliquot
- A small group limited to eight ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
If you come from Paris by train, book it as soon as possible to get the best fares and take the journey leaving from Paris Est at 7:38 am and arriving Reims centre at 8:41 am. There is a connection in this itinerary : - 1st train leaves at 7.38 am from Paris Est and arrives at 8.18 am at Champagne Ardenne TGV - 2nd train leaves at 8.30 am from Champagne Ardenne TGV and arrives at 8.41 am at Reims centre. This train will be on the opposite plateform (it will take you only 1 minute to change !) If you prefer taking a direct train, then take the 6.58am train from Paris Est which arrives at Reims Centre train station at 7.44am. We will meet outside the train station of Reims centre in front of the tourist office. Take the walking exit « REIMS CENTRE ». Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour departure. Be careful, there are two tourists offices in Reims. The meeting point is at the train station tourist office, not the cathedral tourist office. Enjoy your day !
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Near public transportation
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Small group shared tour : 8 participants maximum
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff