7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insider’s introduction to the gastronomically rich region of Champagne during this full-day sparkling wine tasting tour. Sample no less than seven local labels, including brut, rosé, and blanc, and go behind the scenes to meet with local wine-producers. Private tours include a homemade pastry breakfast and a special gourmet lunch, including dishes cooked in Champagne.
- A full-day Champagne tasting tour
- Relax with door-to-door pickup and drop-off from your Reims or in Epernay hotel
- Discover multiple varieties of bonafide Champagne, and visit local cellars and vineyards
- Drive across the mountain of Reims and soak up stunning local scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at all the hotels and places in Reims and Epernay. Just ask.
If you stay in Paris, you can commute to Reims within only 45 min by train. From Gare de l'Est station in Paris. Start from Paris around 9am, back in Paris around 6pm. We can pick you up directly to the station in Reims and drive you back at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private day tour in Champagne?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private day tour in Champagne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private day tour in Champagne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private day tour in Champagne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private day tour in Champagne
6 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReimsFood Tours - ChampagneNature and Wildlife - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneClassic Car Tours - ChampagneFull-day Tours - ChampagneCategory