- Full-day Champagne tour of Epernay from Reims, including tastings
- Learn about the process of making Champagne and taste bubbly like an expert
- Tour Moët & Chandon with a traditional lunch included at Le Clos Corbier
- Limiting numbers to eight participants invites a small-group atmosphere
Departure & Return
If you come from Paris by train, book it as soon as possible to get the best fares and take the journey leaving from Paris Est at 7:38 am and arriving Reims centre at 8:41 am. There is a connection in this itinerary : - 1st train leaves at 7.38 am from Paris Est and arrives at 8.18 am at Champagne Ardenne TGV - 2nd train leaves at 8.30 am from Champagne Ardenne TGV and arrives at 8.41 am at Reims centre. This train will be on the opposite plateform (it will take you only 1 minute to change !) If you prefer taking a direct train, then take the 6.58am train from Paris Est which arrives at Reims Centre train station at 7.44am. We will meet outside the train station of Reims centre in front of the tourist office. Take the walking exit « REIMS CENTRE ». Please be there at least 5 minutes before the tour departure. Be careful, there are two tourists offices in Reims. The meeting point is at the train station tourist office, not the cathedral tourist office. Enjoy your day !
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, continue to La Montagne de Reims and walk through the vineyards while learning about grape varieties from your guide, before driving down Champagne Avenue in Epernay. Stop to visit the historical town of Hautvillers, former home to the Champagne master Monk Dom Perignon, and visit the church where it is rumored Champagne first flowed.
Step inside Le Clos Corbier for a local lunch of regional specialties like Reims ham and rose biscuits paired with wine and Champagne before a tasting class takes you through the process, from grape to bottle. Finally, visit a family-run winery that uses traditional processes before your return to Reims.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We will organize Champagne shipping for you (US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Hong Kong) if you find any crush !
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour is not compatible with children under 10 years old
- We cannot accept animals on tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff