Explore our promoted experiences
- Customize your own itinerary on Roatan Island in Honduras
- Chance to hang out with sloths
- Relax on a Caribbean beach
- Chilled bottled water and homemade cookies included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 5 years old or older
- Children under 5 years of age are free with paying adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 45 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible (Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We live in unprecedented times... When arriving on our island, for the safety of your fellow passengers and ship crew as well as our staff and island inhabitants, we will do a Covid-19 screening process by asking you a series of questions. After that, please relax and stay assured that we will do everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy throughout your visit on our beautiful island.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews