- Half-day shore excursion on Roatan with jungle eco-walk and beach time
- Follow your guide on suspension bridges and paved walkways
- Spot lizards, iguanas, birds and other tropical wildlife in the forest canopy
- Relax at West Bay Beach and dip into the Caribbean Sea
- Sip a welcome beverage as you sink your feet in the sand
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Ascend to heights of up to 85 feet (26 meters) and scan the landscape for camouflaged creatures like iguanas, lizards and exotic birds. Allow your guide to direct your attention to rare plant species like the Gumalimba tree as it sways softly in the gentle ocean breeze.
After an hour of enriching exploration, return to your vehicle and venture to the soft sands of West Bay Beach. Spend up to three hours luxuriating in the idyllic surroundings, sinking your toes into the powdery white sand or plunging into the crystal clear waters of the ocean. Rent beach chairs and snorkel gear in order to explore below the sea’s surface and revitalize with snacks and drinks at a local restaurant (own expense).
Dry off and return to your vehicle for the journey back to the port and arrive well in advance of your cruise ship’s departure.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to your cruise port in Roatan for this activity. In the event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Shore Zipline Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.