Explore our promoted experiences
- Pass through Trastevere, Square of St. Peter’s and by Campo dei Fiori
- Climb the Aventine, Capitoline and Janiculum hills
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You can easily reach us using the A-line subway, getting off at Metro MANZONI (our shop is a 10-minute walk from there); or using the B-line subway, getting off at Metro COLOSSEUM (our shop is a 10/15-minute walk from there).
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The ride covers an area of approximately 12 miles (18 km); The difficulty level of this tour is easy (or intermediate with a child seat or child extension mounted on the bicycle)
- Infants younger than 1 are not allowed to participate on the tour, for safety reasons.
- Infants aged between 1 and 4 years travel free of charge on a child seat. Child seats are provided up to a weight limit of 55 lbs (25 kg)
- For children aged 5-8 years a child extension is provided (child streamliner).
- Electric-assist bicycles are available only for participants over 9 years of age.
- Is the tour safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tour follows a carefully planned route with limited access to traffic. Some sections have have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
- Minimum of 4 participants applies (total number of participants on tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only 3 passengers (or less) on the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative for your tour or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note: In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the company reserves the right to substitute one or more of the included highlights with alternative ones.
- We require that all participants wear a helmet (provided for free).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TopBike Rental and Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.