- Follow an itinerary that includes a number of city landmarks
- Learn about the city’s architectural history from a professional art historian
- Enjoy an authentic taste of Rotterdam life with a snack in the local market
- Begin and conclude at a convenient location in central Rotterdam
Departure & Return
By the main entrance of Central Station, on the outside, under the station clock
By the Maas river
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please dress according to the weather conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Rotterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience