Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Salem's haunted happenings on this top-rated ghost tour
- Entertaining guides add a dose of humor to captivating ghost stories
- Learn about Salem's history at each spooky stop
- Mature themes are addressed on this adults-only tour
Departure & Return
The Requiem for Salem Ghost Tour starts at 51 Charter Street, in front of the Old Burying Point Cemetery/Charter Street Cemetery. If you need directions, or get lost, you have a map in your Ticket Confirmation email.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours Salem
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience