Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the oldest documented burial ground in more detail on a walking tour
- A great introduction to Salem's haunted history for first-time visitors
- Explore on foot for a more intimate glimpse into the area
- A daytime start time makes this tour suitable for families
Departure & Return
1pm Tour Departure Point: Salem Historical Tours office at 8 Central Street. (part of the pedestrian walkway downtown at the corner of Essex and Central Street). Address: Salem Historical Tours 8 Central Street, Salem, MA 01970 Return point: Returns to downtown area. Guide can direct you to where you want to go. *Please plan to check in 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. **Please call office at 978.745.0666 if there are any questions on where to meet.
Tour concludes at the cemetery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours depart at 1pm. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- The City of Salem has rescinded its face mask and proof of vaccination order. You no longer have to show proof of vaccination or wear a face mask to enter our office and gift shop. It is subject to change in the future.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salem Historical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff