5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome reception in Monterey
4 nights accommodation
National Park fees except Muir Woods entrance
Experienced, knowledgeable Expedition Leader
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Luxury transport along California’s Pacific Coast
Yosemite National Park entrance fee
Excursion to Emerald Bay & Vikingsholm Castle
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in Downtown San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf between 7:30am to 8:00am (exact pickup details will be advised at confirmation)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extranomical Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Northern California National Parks and Yosemite Tour from San Francisco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Northern California National Parks and Yosemite Tour from San Francisco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Northern California National Parks and Yosemite Tour from San Francisco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Northern California National Parks and Yosemite Tour from San Francisco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Northern California National Parks and Yosemite Tour from San Francisco
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoNature and Wildlife - SausalitoMulti-day Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
De Young Museum Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35 Tours & TicketsHaight-Ashbury Tours & TicketsFillmore District Tours & TicketsContemporary Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsAsian Art Museum Tours & TicketsPalace of Fine Arts Tours & TicketsHyde Street Pier Tours & TicketsSS Jeremiah O'Brien Tours & TicketsFort Mason Tours & TicketsFerry Plaza Farmers Market Tours & TicketsNob Hill Tours & TicketsChildren's Creativity Museum Tours & TicketsJapanese Tea Garden Tours & TicketsBarbary Coast Trail Tours & TicketsPresidio Tours & TicketsHayes Valley Tours & TicketsPainted Ladies Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Dungeon Tours & Tickets