Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skip the box office line and go straight to the gate with your ticket!
- 'Escape from the Rock' cruise around San Francisco Bay
- Hear the audio-recorded stories of former Alcatraz guards and prisons as you sail around 'The Rock' and beneath the Golden Gate Bridge
- Learn why even the worst prisoners were afraid of Alcatraz and what daily life on the island entailed
- Access the free audio tour on any personal wifi-enabled device
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise around San Francisco Bay
Departure & Return
PIER 39, The Embarcadero at Beach St. San Francisco, CA 94133
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, only on first deck
- Children from 0 to 4 years old sail for free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change without notice
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue and Gold Fleet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring a jacket because it’s gets really chilly and breezy on the bay." See review