Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet at Umbrella Alley at the Western end of Fisherman's Wharf. Near Ghirtardelli Square and the Beuna Vista Cafe
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: There is NO cell phone service or WiFi at or around Muir Woods National Monument.
- NOTE: Price is per jeep, NOT per person. When booking, 1 traveler = 1 jeep (which can accommodate up to 6 passengers). Please include the number of people in your group under "Special Requirements" during the checkout process.
- Most travelers can participate
- Jeeps are small vehicles - we suggest 4 adult riders plus 2 children / teens in 3rd row seating.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Jeep Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms