Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour coach tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito with bay cruise, from San Francisco
- Walk into the redwood forests of beautiful Muir Woods
- Check out the shops and galleries of the waterside town of Sausalito
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge by coach and pass under the bridge on the boat cruise
- See the Pacific Ocean and California coastline beyond the Golden Gate Bridge
- Get another perspective on San Francisco from the water during the 1-hour cruise
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide.
- Tour itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic delays, and all other reasons beyond control.
- Set-time departures available - Tours available at 9:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm (Times may vary based on season.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tower Tours - San Francisco's Sightseeing Specialist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms