Explore our promoted experiences
- San Francisco Bay sightseeing cruise
- Capture amazing photos as you go under the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Bridge
- Enjoy views of Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building, and the Palace of Fine Arts
- Get up-close views of Alcatraz and Treasure Island
- Learn about the bridges and San Francisco's history and culture from the audio commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please enter in Google Maps: "Red and White Fleet" or "Pier 43 1/2, San Francisco" for exact location and directions. Pier 43 ½ ticket booth (corner of Taylor Street and the Embarcadero)
What To Expect
After boarding the boat, perhaps buy a snack or a drink from the full bar (own expense; you are also free to bring food on board). Then enjoy the scenery as your captain takes you across San Francisco Bay, passing by Alcatraz Island. Admire landmarks like Coit Tower, the Ferry Building, the Transamerica Pyramid, and the Palace of Fine Arts, and see where the wide Pacific meets the narrow entrance to the bay.
During the cruise, listen to recorded commentary about the construction of the bridges and San Francisco’s geology and famed architecture. Your tour ends when you return to the pier.
Note: Restrooms are available on board the boat, which provides both indoor and outdoor spaces for your comfort. This is an open ticket, valid for one-time use on any day this cruise operates within one year from your purchase date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew is trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main decks of all vessels are fully wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The award-winning audio narration is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red and White Fleet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms