Explore our promoted experiences
- Delightful brunch cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Sail past the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and more
- Great photo opportunities of San Francisco's attractions
- Complimentary mimosas and bubbly
- Onboard entertainment
Departure & Return
Boarding: Pier 3. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at Pier 3, The Embarcadero.
What To Expect
Snap photos of Angel Island, the Bay Bridge, and the San Francisco waterfront while you listen to onboard music and enjoy the sea breeze from the deck. Then head to the brunch buffet to fill up on an array of items, from scrambled eggs and waffles to ceviche salad, sirloin, and pasta. Coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks, and sparkling wine are provided; additional beverages can be purchased from the cash bar.
After your time on the water, return to the pier where you can continue your day in San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- All passengers must present photo ID prior to boarding the vessel
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If your cruise is in California, a service charge will be collected at the time of your reservation, related to the cruise, food, beverage and the service included in your purchase. This charge is not a gratuity and will not be distributed as a gratuity to our employees who provide service to you. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements onboard, we recommend you leave a gratuity onboard based on the quality of service provided to you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises Events
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff