- 3.5-hour bus tour of San Francisco highlights
- Drive through distinct neighborhoods such as North Beach, Chinatown and the Haight-Ashbury
- See the large department stores and plaza of Union Square
- Learn about the history of the Palace of Fine Arts
- Stop for photo ops of key sights such as the Golden Gate Bridge
- Hear live commentary on board the bus
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- A minimum of 3 people is required
- Please note: city tour routes subject to change by tour guides
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Taste of SF Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands