Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic helicopter tour over San Francisco
- Spectacular views of San Francisco's famous landmarks, districts, and coastline
- Fly over Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and Coit Tower
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Choice of morning and afternoon flights
- Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco locations
Departure & Return
Hotel Zephyr at 250 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94133 (for passengers in the Fisherman's Wharf area)
Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street San Francisco, CA 94102 on the Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis (for passengers in the Union Square area)
What To Expect
Sit back, strap on your seatbelt and enjoy the musical accompaniment as the helicopter flies over the Mission, the Castro, Chinatown, and the Presidio neighborhoods. See iconic landmarks like the Transamerica Pyramid and Coit Tower from above.
Continue your flight by heading out into the greater Bay Area. With informative narration from your expert pilot, view both the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge, as well as Alcatraz and the Marin Headlands. Fly over Angel Island before returning to your San Francisco landing pad.
Please note: The helicopter can accommodate four or six passengers. There is a minimum of four people required to operate this flight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 4 passengers required per flight. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passengers with accessibility concerns (wheelchairs, service animals, etc.) must contact the operator prior to tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY San Francisco Helicopters, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews