3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Find your new favorite restaurant in San Francisco on a private food tour that takes you away from overhyped tourist traps to discover some of the best sweet and savory bites in the city. Explore vibrant multicultural neighborhoods like the Mission and the Castro, stopping at local and family-owned eateries to sample everything from pupusas and empanadas to sweet snickerdoodles and craft coffee.
- Support local and independent restaurants on this food tour
- Break away from the crowds to visit under-the-radar gems
- Walking tour is eco-friendly, private, and personalized
- Includes 10 food and drink tastings for a well-rounded meal
Saved to wishlist!
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Food and drinks not mentioned as inclusion
Departure & Return
3543 18th St #8, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
The Woman’s Building; 3543 18th St #8
2961 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Opportunity to change the itinerary: let your guide know your wishes at the beginning of the tour or contact them after booking. Contact details will be shared in the confirmation email.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Withlocals The 10 Tastings: San Francisco Private Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Withlocals The 10 Tastings: San Francisco Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Withlocals The 10 Tastings: San Francisco Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Withlocals The 10 Tastings: San Francisco Private Food Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoWalking Tours - SausalitoHalf-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaWalking Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
SoMa (South of Market) Tours & TicketsNorth Beach Tours & TicketsAngel Island Immigration Station Tours & TicketsMarrakech Magic Theater Tours & TicketsBaker Beach Tours & TicketsCivic Center Tours & TicketsContemporary Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsCable Car Museum Tours & TicketsPalace of Fine Arts Tours & TicketsOracle Park Tours & TicketsFerry Plaza Farmers Market Tours & TicketsNob Hill Tours & TicketsLombard Street Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Bay Tours & TicketsLegion of Honor Tours & TicketsRussian Hill Tours & TicketsToronado Pub Tours & TicketsHayes Valley Tours & TicketsBay Bridge Tours & TicketsAnchor Brewing Company Tours & Tickets