- Admission to the de Young Museum in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park
- Ticket also provides free same-day, general admission to the Legion of Honor Museum
- Enjoy a staggering permanent collection of paintings, sculptures, photography, and textiles from around the world
- Admire many San Francisco landmarks from the Hamon Observation Tower
Departure & Return
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Exchange your voucher for admission to enter the collection and explore at your leisure. See examples of decorative objects from New Zealand, Africa, and South America, as well as woodcarvings and pottery. View American works dating from the 1600s to the present.
Your ticket also gives you admission to the museum's rotating exhibits of graphic arts, textiles, and photography. The collection includes couture designs by Coco Chanel and Christian Dior, photos from the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, and Japanese prints and photos.
Take a break at the de Young Café, where you can enjoy refreshments with views of the museum's sculpture garden.
Visit the 144-foot (44-meter) Hamon Observation Tower for views of the Marin Headlands, the entirety of Golden Gate Park, and the Twin Peaks Sutro Tower.
Upgrade: Special Exhibitions
Add value to your experience with entrance to the museum's Special Exhibits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Standard-size backpacks and strollers allowed. Bags larger than 8"h x 8"w x 5"d must be carried by hand. Other items may be required to check. Some exhibitions have restricted stroller access
- Wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the Information Desks on a first-come-first–served basis
- No smoking in the museum or the park by city ordinance
- Please silence cell phones and pagers while in the galleries
- Still photography is permitted in the permanent galleries but no video, tripods, or flash photography
- Sketching is permitted for individuals with pencil on a small (9” x 12” or smaller) hand-held pad in the permanent collection only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Corporation of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms