10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the beauty of Puerto Rico’s El Yunque rainforest from up high and down low during this 8.5-hour combination zipline and hiking adventure. Zoom through the forest canopy during your zipline adventure, enjoying 10 sections of cable covering 2,800 feet (850 meters) of distance. Then finish your trip with a hike through the lush tropical forest, stopping to admire this nature park’s wealth of postcard-worthy waterfalls. This family-friendly adventure also includes round-trip hotel transport, entrance fees, professional guide and all zipline safety equipment.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Professional goverment ceritified multi-lingual guides
Includes all safety equipment and training
Onsite restrooms and changing rooms
8 different experiences on the Zipline part of the Tour
Hiking to amazing waterfalls inside the lush Rainforest
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up in selected areas of San Juan: Old San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Miramar and Ocean Park and Calle Loiza. Meeting point by PR-3 in Rio Grande.
Exact pick up time will be provided the day prior to the tour.
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- Pan-American Pier, Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Weight limit: 250 pounds per person to participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to failure to notify correct location, for late or non-arrival participants
- Must wear comfortable clothing. Tennis or closed toe hiking shoes (no sandals or flip flops allowed), swimsuit, bring a towel and change of clothes.
- We strongly suggest to have a good breakfast before departing on this tour
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy trails for long periods, and have balance to walk by uneven surfaces.
- Pregnant ladies past their first trimester, persons with previous injuries, back or knee problems or recent surgery or other serious medical conditions cannot participate on this tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate.
- This tour is subject to weather and river conditions. In the event cancellation we will offer other options, reschedule or provide refund.
- Minimum number of 4 guest for tour to apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- No persons will be allowed to participate on the Zipline portion wearing only bathing suits.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bespoke LM Reserves the Right of Admission - If a person appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, not following instructions or causing disruptions the Guide has the right to Cancel their reservation at any moment, and No Refunds will be issued due to this.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bespoke Lifestyle Management
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
How strenuous is the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy trails, and have the balance to walk on uneven surfaces without assistance.
Is lunch included in the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:Lunch is not included.
Can pregnant women participate in the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:Due to safety concerns, it is not recommended for pregnant women to participate.
Can I bring my children on the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:Children must be 7 years or older to participate.
What should I wear for the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:Wear a bathing suit and comfortable clothes. Bring a towel and extra pair of clothing. Hiking AND water shoes are strongly recommended, tennis shoes with a good grip also work (no flip flops or sandals).
How long is the drive to the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:The drive is approximately 45 minutes each way.
How many zipline sections are included in the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:The Zipline Adventure tour consists of 5,000 feet of cable divided in 8 different sections, each strategically located within the rainforest canopy.
How safe is the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:It is very safe! All landing platforms are equipped with safety gear, handrails, and guides that are there to meet your next landing as well as to ensure your personal safety throughout the tour.
Is there a weight limit to participate in the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:Yes - for proper fitting of the safety harnesses, guests cannot weigh more than 250 lbs for ziplining.
Are there restrooms available during the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:Yes, restrooms and change rooms available onsite for the zipline portion of the tour.
Can I participate in the Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour if I am arriving on cruise ship?
A:Yes - please be sure to provide the following information in the "Special Requirements" box at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
What happens if the weather is bad on the day of my Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:This tour is subject to weather and river conditions. In the event of cancellation, we will offer other options, to reschedule or provide a refund.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour was the most expensive excursion we went on this week-but it was completely WORTH IT." See review
- "Make sure you put your phone in a waterproof case as well." See review
- "I had to immediately go purchase a phone right away after excursion and was out of 1300.00 and this wouldn't have happen if we were properly driven like it was advertised." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Zipline Canopy and El Yunque Rainforest Combo Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan JuanCategory
Luquillo BeachPalomino IslandIcacos Island (Cayo Icacos)Fine Arts MiramarMuseum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)Castillo San Felipe del Morro Isla VerdeMuseum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)Mercado de Río PiedrasChapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)Castillo San CristobalLuis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)Paseo de la PrincesaPonceBacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)Pine Grove BeachLa Calle Loiza