Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the spooky side of Savannah
- Explore the city on foot with a local guide
- Hear ghost stories and visit cemeteries
- Learn about the history of top landmarks
Departure & Return
#332 Bull Street "IS" Madison Square. Your Tour begins at 9:00 PM sharp in the "Southwest Corner" of Madison Square in the Red Brick Circle. A Landmark across the street from where we start is "Saint Johns Episcopal Church" with a big stain glass window. Ask for "The Savannah Ghostwalker Tour"!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not allow alcoholic beverages on our tour. Unruly spirits will be exorcised.
- No animals of any type permitted on this tour due to prior guests complaints.
- Age limit: 18+
- PARKING: Available at 301 West Liberty Street in the Liberty Street Parking Garage next to The Mellow Mushroom Restaurant.
- There are no public restrooms available along the walking tour route. Please plan ahead accordingly. Once started the tour does not stop and wait for you.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Savannah Ghostwalker Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Highly recommend this tour, especially if Gene is your guide!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews