- Get to know historic Jerome and its inhabitants in a fun and creative way
- Your guide will customize this scavenger hunt during the experience
- Designed for all ages, this is a great choice for family fun
- Optional hunt at the Jerome State Museum, with an additional entry fee
Departure & Return
Host will provide based on which hunt location you choose.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most hunters need to be able to walk for 2 hours. However if you have a less mobile team member, your host can make suggestions of where they can play from and interact with their team by smart phone.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests understand there is no refund for cancelations less than 24 hours prior to the game.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Creative Soul Scavenger Hunts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons