Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive Grand Canyon trip from Sedona or Flagstaff
- Visit both East and South Rim of the canyon
- Entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip transport included
- See the Painted Desert and Sunset Crater
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pass through Flagstaff and check out the lava flows at the base of Arizona's youngest volcano, Sunset Crater. Continue to see some Native American ruins at Wupatki National Monument, where you can get a peek into the daily lives of the area's earliest residents.
Drive down to the Cameron Trading Post in the Navajo Indian Reservation, passing the colorful cliffs of the Painted Desert on the way. Eat lunch in the dining room, overlooking the Little Colorado River gorge, then shop for some souvenirs before heading for the main attraction: the Grand Canyon itself.
Visit both the East Rim and the south Rim for photo ops, learning info about the history geology, flora and fauna about the natural environment. Stop in the Grand Canyon Village, Kolb Studio, and the Grand Canyon Railroad Station.
Your full-day tour ends with hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual, layers are suggested for fall, winter and spring months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You will not go straight to the Canyon, you will make a few stops on the way, but that is part of the adventure." See review
- "I’ve visited some of these spots before, but it’s so much better with an experienced guide who can really explain the history, geology, etc." See review
- "We highly recommend this tour with Sheldon as your guide!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews