10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get below the rim on a day-long hiking tour of the Grand Canyon from Sedona, and discover the soaring formations and breathtaking landscape of America’s most iconic National Park. Follow your naturalist guide along a 3- to 5-mile (5- to 8-km) path and learn to read the geological story told in the layers of ancient rock. Return to the surface to visit the most iconic viewpoints along the South Rim of the canyon, pause for a complimentary lunch, then visit more scenic overlooks before returning to Sedona.
- Day hike in the Grand Canyon with transport from Sedona
- Capture stunning views from the South Rim during the drive to the trailhead
- Hike into the canyon to explore its rock formations, crevices, and vegetation
- Learn about the Grand Canyon from a naturalist guide
- Includes lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Hiking allows you to better appreciate the wonder of the Grand Canyon instead of only viewing from the top.
Saved to wishlist!
Complementary lunch, drinks, snacks and bottled water
Pick-up/drop-off at all Sedona Hotels
Professional, certified guide
Descent into the majestic Grand Canyon
Backpacks and hiking poles provided
Small group size, no more than 7 hikers total
Travel north in a comfortable touring van
Gratuity not included: 15% - 20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoyed your tour
Average gratuity is 15% - 20% if you enjoyed your tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Hotel Pickup from Sedona/Village of Oak Creek and Flagstaff (within city limits only). Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All vans are fully climate controlled
- It is recommended that you bring extra layers of clothing and wear sunscreen and comfortable shoes suitable for hiking
- You can bring your own additional snacks for the hike
- Must be able to hike 3-5 miles, with elevation changes of 1,500 feet approximately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Maximum number of passengers is six per hiking guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ma Pa Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon Hike from Sedona or Flagstaff with 7 Guest Limit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon Hike from Sedona or Flagstaff with 7 Guest Limit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon Hike from Sedona or Flagstaff with 7 Guest Limit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon Hike from Sedona or Flagstaff with 7 Guest Limit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I never felt unsafe, and after this experience, I would feel very comfortable returning without a guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon Hike from Sedona or Flagstaff with 7 Guest Limit
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSedonaHiking - ArizonaHiking - FlagstaffHiking - ScottsdaleCategory