10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an early-morning start for this pre-dawn trek up Mt Batur and view an unforgettable sunrise from atop the active Kintamani volcano. For physically fit hikers, the ascent takes approx. 2 hours. You’re rewarded with views of spectacular scenery and served a tasty egg breakfast cooked by the steam of the volcano. Learn from your experienced local guide about one of Bali’s most sacred mountains and hike around the entire crater before making your way down. Finish with a visit to Balinese coffee plantation.
- Mt Batur sunrise trek and luwak coffee plantation tour
- Learn from a local guide about Bali's most active volcano
- Enjoy a breakfast snack of eggs boiled in volcanic steam
- Watch the sunrise over Lake Batur and hike around the Kintamani Volcano crater
- Taste herbal tea, chocolate and coffee
- Round-trip transport included from Candidasa, Ubud and South Bali hotels
Mount Batur Tour<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off