12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
View the sunrise with Angkor Wat as your scenic backdrop on this full-day tour of the Angkor Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Depart in the early morning by tuk-tuk from Siem Reap and explore architectural masterpieces dating back to the 12th century. Visit the city of Angkor Thom, the Bayon, Preah Khan Temple, and Ta Prohm, as well as lesser-known temples, pavilions, courtyards and reflecting ponds in the Angkor complex.
- Sunrise tour of Angkor by tuk-tuk from Siem Reap
- View Angkor Wat as the sun rises
- Tour the World Heritage–listed complex with a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the city of Angkor Thom
- See Ta Prohm and the Bayon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Tours and transfer from and to your Siem Reap Hotel with driver and English speaking guide by tuk tuk
1 Day Angkor Pass
Water and refreshing towel
All taxes and service fees included
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner), drinks and optional excursions
Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Siem Reap Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pick-up time for sunrise is subject to seasonal time
- To visit the Bakan tower of Angkor Wat temple, visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees to show their culture respect, as this temple is still considered as a sacrificial site for the Khmer people (no short miniskirt nor short trousers). Children under twelve years old are restricted not to climb up the tower. The tower will be closed on the Buddhist Sabbath Days, the Buddhist religious days and four days a month in accordance with Lunar Calendar
- The participants will have to sign a disclaimer form before taking the activity
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct name or the registration name (which is also the name of your hotel booking and hotel information),should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Angkor Tour from sunrise by Tuk Tuk?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Angkor Tour from sunrise by Tuk Tuk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Angkor Tour from sunrise by Tuk Tuk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Angkor Tour from sunrise by Tuk Tuk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Angkor Tour from sunrise by Tuk Tuk
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory