- Tour of Fort Canning Hill and the Battlebox in Singapore
- Explore the WWII command post underground
- Visit graves and learn about battles at Fort Canning Hill
- Hear historical narratives from an informative guide
Departure & Return
Start your tour at the Battlebox Visitor Centre (2 Cox Terrace, Singapore 179622, Fort Canning Park)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance
- Walkers are advised to wear comfortable shoes, bring an umbrella or poncho, and a bottle of water
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journeys Pte Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff