3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend three days exploring the West Country with a local guide. Visit Stonehenge and a handful of surrounding villages; taste cheddar cheese in the place it was invented; and explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bath, including its famous Roman baths. You can also choose to visit a local falconry, where you'll have the unique opportunity to fly a hawk.
- 3-day tour of West Country from Southampton
- Private tour with local guide
- All admission prices are included
- Flexible drop-off destinations
Saved to wishlist!
Private 3 day tour with local guide
All admission prices (Stonehenge, Roman Baths, Wells Cathedral)
Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
Cruise ship/hotel pick up from Southampton
Private transfer to your next destination (within 3 hours drive of Bath)
2 nights accommodation in Bath
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be collected from the port at Southampton where your cruise ship has docked or from a hotel in Southampton. Please send details of your cruise ship/hotel at the time of booking.
End of Tour Drop-Off:
After lunch on Day 3 you will be driven to your next holiday destination. All destinations within 3 hours drive of Bath are included e.g. London Heathrow Airport, London Gatwick Airport, London hotel, Oxford hotel, Cirencester hotel, Southampton, Birmingham, Bristol. Please specify at the time of booking your preferred drop-off point along with information on any time restrictions (e.g. flight times, evening appointments). All destinations over 3 hours drive will incur a surcharge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodation: Bath has a wide range of hotels and small boutique guest-houses. Please contact Bath Insider Tours if you would like recommendations or assistance finding accommodation.
- This tour includes a number of walking tours and so may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties. Please contact Bath Insider Tours if you are unsure.
- There is luggage space in the vehicle for a maximum of 4 large suitcases and 4 carry-on bags.
- Fly a Hawk Option: Availability will be checked at the time of your booking and confirmed back to you. The hawk flying is subject to favorable weather conditions. In the event of poor weather you will have the option to fly owls indoors instead. There is a minimum age requirement of 8 for the hawk flying.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Onward transfer: a private transfer on the 3rd day is included for all destinations within 3 hours drive of Bath e.g. London, Heathrow, Cotswolds, Southampton. A surcharge will apply for destinations over 3 hours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day West Country Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "His company is small, and he needs to reserve hotel space in advance during peak travel periods, all of which is nonrefundable to him." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day West Country Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthamptonShore Excursions - South East EnglandFood Tours - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandMulti-day Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandMarkets - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandShore Excursions - HorleyFood Tours - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyMulti-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - OxfordFood Tours - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordMulti-day Tours - OxfordWalking Tours - OxfordMarkets - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordCategory