1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn more about St. Andrews than is possible wandering around alone by booking this guided walking tour. In a small group, your guide will bring the town to life as you take a leisurely stroll to such attractions as St Andrews' Cathedral, St Andrews' Castle, the Old Course, the University of St. Andrews and hidden gems that most visitors miss.
- Guided walking tour of St. Andrews: See more of the town that you would alone
- Small-group tour (maximum six): A personal experience
- Learn all about St. Andrews' history from your guide
- See hidden places around St. Andrews that most visitors overlook
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
The Scores, St Andrews KY16 9AT, UK
Next to Martyr's Memorial
A918, St Andrews KY16 9FB, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours in St Andrews
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during St Andrews Town: Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Andrews Town: Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
St Andrews Town: Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt. AndrewsWalking Tours - Northeast ScotlandHistorical Tours - Northeast ScotlandWalking Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghWalking Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingCategory