Explore our promoted experiences
- Party during the beautiful sunset in St. Augustine on a cycle-boat
- Bring your own beverages—a cooler and ice are provided for you
- The party details like lights and music are taken care of for you
- Perfect for any type of celebration—like a bachelor or bachelorette party
Departure & Return
All tours begin and end at Beaches at Vilano Restaurant located at 254 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084. Park in the parking lot of Beaches at Vilano, walk to the right of both blue buildings, on the side of the small blue building, there is a wooden walkway that will lead you to the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old Town Cycle Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands