- 4-hour Australia Day Tall Ship cruise in Sydney
- Celebrate Australia Day on-board a traditional Tall Ship
- Soak up the scenery as you sail around Sydney Harbour and see the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Take part in a thrilling tall ship race (if afternoon option selected) Enjoy the Australia Day fireworks from a prime vantage point in Darling Harbour (if evening option selected)
- Tuck into a delicious barbecue lunch or dinner, including unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Get in the party mood with live music and entertainment
Departure & Return
Campbell's Cove Jetty at The Rocks is located between the Overseas Passenger Terminal at the back of Park Hyatt Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sorry - no Children under 4 on this cruise.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- Most travelers can participate
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Harbour Tall Ships
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.