Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a cruise along the waters of Tampa Bay
- Enjoy a narrated account of the trip
- Look for local marine wildlife like dolphins, manatees and more
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Behind The Tampa Bay History Center at the dock Tampa FL. Address: 801 Old Water Street Tampa, FL 33602 Directions: Dock (water taxi dock #3) Parking at parking lots on Chanelside drive Board the blue boat with yellow top
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Covid-19 Health operation for our tours. We have lowered the capacity of our vessels from 45 to 15 to allow for social distancing of each group on the boat. Our boats will be sanitized between each departure. ALL guests are required to wear a face covering (nose and mouth) at all times. Boarding will be refused to any guest not wearing a face covering without a refund. We care about your and our staff's health. So Thank You for your cooperation it is appreciated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tampa Water Taxi Company, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms