10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
One of the best ways to see a megacity like Tokyo is from above. Hop on board a helicopter for a ten minute ride above the skyscrapers of the Japanese capital. See the Tokyo Tower, Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Bay, and perhaps even Mt. Fuji in the distance on a clear day. If you want to see a lot in a short time, this scenic flight is for you.
- The sightseeing itinerary is customizable as this is a private tour
- Be amazed by the bird’s eye views of Tokyo
- An ideal activity for adventure-loving travelers
- Good for first-time or repeat visitors to Tokyo who want to see more
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
4-chōme-7-25 Shinkiba , 4-chōme-7-25 Shinkiba, Koto City, Tokyo 136-0082, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, weight limitation is 286 lbs (130 kg) per passenger.The maximum total weight limit is 530 lbs (240 kg).
- Passengers who have gone diving in the past 24 hours cannot participate
- If the tour can't be conducted due to inclement weather, specific problems with the aircraft, other disturbances to flight operations or flight cancellation, you will receive a full refund or change to an alternative date
- The plan of Tokyo heliport departure is a part of the terrorism countermeasure of Tokyo, and photography and the picture taking in the site are banned. Passengers who would like to commemorate Memorial in front of the helicopter, please consider Funabashi helport and the night course from Yokohama Nishi heliport. It is possible to shoot in the helicopter and shoot during flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AirX Helicopter service(ヘリコプター遊覧飛行)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [10 Minutes] Tokyo Tour: Tokyo Introductory Helicopter Flight?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during [10 Minutes] Tokyo Tour: Tokyo Introductory Helicopter Flight?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
[10 Minutes] Tokyo Tour: Tokyo Introductory Helicopter Flight
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTokyoHelicopter Tours - KantoAudio Guides - KantoFull-day Tours - KantoHelicopter Tours - MusashinoAudio Guides - MusashinoFull-day Tours - MusashinoHelicopter Tours - KawasakiAudio Guides - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiCategory
Tokyo SolamachiNamjatownHama Rikyu GardensSanrio PurolandBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenHakone Open-Air MuseumTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)Tokyo SkytreeInokashira ParkToyo Bunko MuseumSuntory HallTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)Rikugien GardenHanayashikiTokyo Camii & Turkish Culture CenterShiba Park (Shiba Koen)Daibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Fuji Five Lakes (Fujigoko)Mt. Takao Cable CarOwakudani