Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Mount Fuji and its surroundings without the hassle of planning transportation
- Swap the crowds and bustle of Tokyo for fresh country air
- Includes lunch: No need to buy your own
- See some of Japan's top sites, including Mount Fuji
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Shinjuku LOVE Object Address: 6 Chome-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan Directions: • If you travel by train, get off at JR Shinjuku Station and take the West Exit (approx. 5 minutes walk) on the ground floor Return point: Near JR Shinjuku Station
The bus will stop near Shinjuku Station's west exit. Please ask the staff if you don't know how to reach the station from the bus.
For customers who select the "Dismiss at Odawara Station" option.
For customer who selected Return by Bullet Train Plan. Customers will ride the bullet train from Odawara Station to Tokyo Station without being accompanied by the guide. * Also upon arrival at Tokyo Station, customers will be on their own.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- As it is stipulated by the law of Japan, please wear your seat belt on the tour bus.
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason we will not cancel the tour or make any refund.
- When there are only small group of participants, instead of departing with big bus, small-size van may be used. Please note that regardless of the method returning to Tokyo, all participants will be departing by same vehicle.
- Due to bad weather or traffic congestion the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station may not be able to pass through, the tour schedule will change to visit "Fujisan World Heritage Center" or sightseeing at Fuji 1st to 4th Station.
- Please note that the time written in the tour schedule is subject to change according to the traffic condition of the day. And the itinerary order may change.
- In case you miss your Bullet Train after disembarking at Odawara Station due to a delay, no refund will be made. Please ride on the next train in the Non-reserved section. If you plan to take Bullet Train after the tour, please make sure to choose Bullet Train departing from Odawara Station.
- In case the pirate ship is being cancelled due to some circumstances, you will be redirected for sightseeing at Hakone Machi.
- The tour guide will not board on the Bullet Train from Odawara to Tokyo due to operation reason. The tour guide will notify those who are returning by Bullet Train how to get back to hotel from Tokyo station before boarding on the train.
- Please wear shoes that enable walking smoothly and easily during the tour.
- If the Hakone Ropeway is not running due to weather condition, maintenance or any other reasons, the tour may visit alternative destinations, change the tour itinerary or shorten the duration of each sightseeing spot. The tour will not be cancelled and no refund will be made
- Depending on weather conditions (such as high humidity, heavy rain, fog), Mt. Fuji may not be visible.
- Please note that no refunds will be issued for claims regarding the weather or the change of schedule applied to the tour by the tour guide or any of our staff.
- You can decide to get off the bus at Hakone Yumoto Station or Odawara Station at the end of the tour, please let us know in advance. Also, this won't influence the cost of this product, which will remain identical to the main option "Return by motorcoach".
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that on June 12th 2022 the Subaru Line will be closed to traffic and we will not visit any of Mt. Fuji's stations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.I.S.Co., Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms