1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore a part of South Wales that many travelers overlook—Penarth—during this local-led, small-group walk. Benefit from their insider insight and learn more about the history of the local area than you could alone, while touring places such as the Cardiff Bay Barrage and Penarth Head Park. Plus, take advantage of your guide’s knowledge and ask for recommendations for the rest of your stay.
- Explore Penarth during a guided, small-group walking tour
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Bristol Channel and stroll Penarth Pier
- Learn more about local history than you could if exploring independently
- Benefit from your local guide’s insider tips for the area
Saved to wishlist!
Certified English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Custom House, Cardiff, Penarth CF64 1TT, UK
Windsor Rd, Penarth CF64, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peter Walford
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Personally guided walking tours of Penarth.?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Personally guided walking tours of Penarth.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Personally guided walking tours of Penarth.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Personally guided walking tours of Penarth.
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingWalesWalking Tours - CardiffHistorical Tours - CardiffWalking Tours - SwanseaHistorical Tours - SwanseaWalking Tours - BangorHistorical Tours - BangorCategory
Penarth Tours & TicketsPrincipality Stadium (Millennium Stadium) Tours & TicketsLlandudno Tours & TicketsPowis Castle (Castell Powys) Tours & TicketsTintern Abbey Tours & TicketsBrecon Beacons National Park Tours & TicketsFolly Farm Tours & TicketsCaernarfon Castle (Carnarvon Castle) Tours & TicketsNorwegian Church Arts Centre Tours & TicketsManorbier Castle Tours & TicketsCaerphilly Castle (Castell Caerffili) Tours & TicketsPembroke Castle (Castell Penfro) Tours & TicketsLlandaff Tours & TicketsNational Museum Cardiff Tours & TicketsLlechwedd Slate Caverns Tours & TicketsRhuddlan Castle (Castell Rhuddlan) Tours & TicketsTechniquest Tours & TicketsConwy Castle (Castell Conwy) Tours & Tickets